6 reasons to choose in-company training with Santia
Every training method has its advantages, from the traditional classroom course through to the fairly new eLearning course. But what about in-company training? Here's 6 reasons why choosing an in-company course with Santia will be of great benefit to you and your colleagues...
1) Convenience - The courses are run at your chosen location at a time and date most suitable to you, taking away the extra hassle of travel and fixed schedules.
2) Cost - Depending on the number of delegates, in-company training can potentially be completed at a much lower per-delegate cost.
3) Effectiveness - Our courses can be tailored to include real world examples that are relevant and specific to your industry.
4) Collaboration - In-company training allows colleagues to meet, discuss, bond, and form long-lasting working relationships that can be rewarding further down the line.
5) Expertise - Santia's tutors are highly qualified health and safety professionals with relevant experience in a diverse set of sectors, enabling them to provide relevant and effective industry insights.
6) Support - We provide support throughout your learning experience. Making sure you have everything you need prior to the course and providing high quality training and full tutor support during. After the course has finished, our course notes can be used as effective revision materials and we provide advice on the next steps to take to further your career.
Santia currently offers a wide range of courses as in-company options, you can view our full course list here.
To get more information about our in-company course offering you can contact us via email at email@example.com or by calling our helpful training team on 02920 029 308.
Post date: 30 Sep 2016
Back to listing