IOSH invites researchers to submit funding bids
IOSH is looking for proposals that supportits vision of a world of work which is safe, healthy and sustainable.
Researchers who have a proven track record can apply for funding. They don't need to have a background in occupational safety and health research but should be able to demonstrate how their experience will bring fresh thinking to the development of policies and practices in the area. They should also have the research and project management skills to lead a successful proposal to completion.
Following a consultation with members, IOSH is particularly interested in (but not restricted to) projects which fit the following:
• OSH Practitioner demonstrations – bids from researchers that intend to engage OSH practitioners as part
of their field work.
• Non-UK projects - applications where the study topic is not UK based.
• Evidence-based research on health and safety performance on major construction projects, such as joint
• Evidence-based research on health and safety risks associated with healthcare provision in the NHS.
• What constitutes good transitional arrangements during organisational change?
• How does culture within society in general influence how health and safety practitioners see and
discharge their duties?
How to enter
For the full statement and more information about the competition visit http://www.iosh.co.uk/researchcomp.
Entries for the competition are now open until midnight on Wednesday 25 March.
Post date: 23 Feb 2015
Back to listing page