FREE Samsung Galaxy Tablet when you study NEBOSH Diploma
As one of the UK's leading occupational health and safety training providers, Santia has comprehensive experience in providing first class training to a vast amount of delegates over a wide variety of industry sectors.
With Santia, as well as the 6 weeks intensive face-to-face training, all learners receive additional online support through our Learning Management System.
This provides candidates with a blended learning solution and makes the best of both learning methods: online and classroom.
The NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management helps demonstrate professional competence and takes your health and safety knowledge to the next level.
Not only is the the course the first step to becoming a chartered health and safety practitioner, by completing the NEBOSH Diploma, delegates can apply for Graduate Membership of IOSH (GradIOSH) which can potentially lead to becoming a Chartered Safety Practitioner (CMIOSH).
To make an enquiry, please complete our online form
Terms and Conditions of offer
1. Santia reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
2. The offer is only valid for 1 tablet per person.
3. The offer is only valid on NEBOSH Diploma courses scheduled to start in September 2015 and January 2016 and those purchased for full price (£5,495 or £5795 in London)
4. The offer does not apply to e-learning courses.
5. Santia reserves the right to cancel a course or transfer delegates to courses run on different dates if necessary.
6. This offer is run in conjunction with Santia's cancellation terms.
7. Should it become necessary for Santia to cancel a course, a refund will be provided minus the cost of the tablet.
8. Delegates will receive the tablet once the course has been booked and funds cleared.
9. The offer is only valid for NEBOSH Diploma course bookings made between 1st June 2015 and 30th June 2015.
10. Santia shall have no liability to you in relation to the offer or the tablet except as expressly set out in these terms or in accordance with applicable law.
11. Santia shall have no liability to you for any claim arising as a result of your use of the tablet. Santia does not warrant and assumes no responsibility for the quality or otherwise of the tablet, which is provided on an “as is” basis. Santia does not make any representations, assurances or give any warranties in relation to the tablet.
12. All warranties, terms or conditions as to title, fitness for purpose, quality, enjoyment and other terms, whether implied by statute, common law or otherwise are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded.
13. The offer and these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties submit any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Post date: 28 May 2015
Back to listing page